| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 31|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 446 was the sixth level in Starlight Station and the 199th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 31 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has four more candy bombs than its counterpart in Reality, and they are all under liquorice locks, making them even more dangerous and harder to remove.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- You only have 20 moves, compared to 35 in the Reality version.
- Moon struck lasts for only two moves.
- Overall, this level is much harder than its Reality counterpart.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|16 moves||2 moves|
- Do not waste your moves on clearing the liquorice locks.
- Save the colour bomb, and combine it with a striped candy.
- Make sure to clear all four 17-move candy bombs at the corners. Use special candies to remove them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.