| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 449 was the ninth level in Starlight Station and the 201st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 30 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The isolated jellies might be difficult to reach.
- There are four more chocolate squares compared to the counterpart in Reality.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are no colour bombs in this level.
- The chocolate at the bottom was replaced by chocolate spawner.
- However, moon struck lasts for three moves, which can be very helpful in clearing the jellies. But it comes very late.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|21 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the chocolate and liquorice locks. But do not waste the moves on clearing them.
- Create a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear the isolated jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.