|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 450 is the tenth level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 195th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawner will impede your progress.
- The board reshuffles a lot since you do not have enough space to play.
- The teleporters can be a problem.
- Until you destroy cake bombs, it will be hard to deal with this level.
- Break the cake bombs as fast as you can. This will remove a layer of jelly from the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.