Level 450 is the tenth level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 195th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 72 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate fountain will impede your progress.
- The board reshuffles a lot since you do not have enough space to play.
- The teleporters can be a problem.
- Until you destroy the cake bombs, it will be hard to deal with this level.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The starting board has limited spaces, so destroy the cake bombs as fast as you can. This will clear most of the jelly and create more board space.
- Once all the cake bombs are removed, it should be easy to clear the last few jellies that remain.
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points