| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 70|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 450 was the tenth level in Starlight Station and the 202nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 70 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are three chocolate spawners compared to one in its counterpart in Reality and they can be annoying.
- The cake bombs might affect the moon scale.
- However, the moon scale is quite stable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|13 moves||2 moves|
- Clear the four cake bombs. But do not waste in clearing them.
- Keep the three chocolate spawners from spawning.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are three chocolate spawners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.