| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 120 : 120 : 120|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 455 was the fifteenth and last level in Starlight Station and the 116th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 120 red candies, 120 blue candies and 120 orange candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is very unstable. Odus will fall at eight candies of imbalance.
- All candy bombs have an increased timer (20 instead of 15).
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale from spawning. If red, blue or orange colour appears on the left side of the moon scale, 15 additional candies have to be collected in addition to the 3 candies the player has to collect five moves after the moon struck. Finally, if any colour appears on the left side of the moon scale after the second moon struck, the player only has sixteen moves to remove the remaining candies of that colour since that colour removed will not return for the remaining four moves, making it impossible to win if the player does not finish the order when moon struck is in effect.
- There are many candy bombs to deal with, and more will continue to drop.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|16 moves||4 moves|
- This level is largely a survival battle to last sixteen moves until the first moon struck. It also largely depends on luck.
- Try to remove the candy bombs in the lower left and right hand corners first. They are often the most difficult to remove, and they detonate before the moon struck.
- If played on mobile, reshuffle until you get a set where the moon scale does not have any of the required colours on it. However, if one of the colours appear on the left side of the moon scale after the first moon struck, the level will be much harder to pass as the moon struck can remove the candy colours you need.
- Watch the moon scale.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.