| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 457 was the second level in Snoozy Slopes and the 116th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The column above the chocolate spawner is a stuck zone, so if an ingredient falls into that column, it must be switched out using a regular match.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||10 moves|
- Make special candies to bring down the ingredients.
- This is one of the few levels in which the final moon struck lasts longer than the number of moves left (the last moon struck lasts ten moves but starts when the player has five moves left).
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.