| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 461 was the sixth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 205th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 20 moves might not be enough to clear all 63 jellies, since the layout of the board is awkward.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the chocolate will spread once the liquorice locks are cleared.
- However, moon struck happens twice and lasts for five moves each time.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Make as many special candies as you can during moon struck.
- Remove all chocolate to prevent them from spawning.
- Combine the jelly fish with special candies for useful effects.
- It used to have same candy colours as its counterpart in Reality before the Reality level got nerfed to 4 colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.