The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 462 is the seventh level in Sugary Shire and the 199th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All required jelly squares are located under marmalade.
- The timer of the candy bombs is low (with eight moves), and sometimes, it is hard to clear them, especially if they get too low on the board or sides.
- Thankfully, there are only four colours on the board, making it easier to create special candies.
- The two isolated boards on the sides may run out of moves, making it difficult to reach the jelly.
- Keep a close eye on the candy bombs and make them your priority.
- Try to break the marmalade on the adjacent boards to reveal the jelly.
- Then, make regular matches or activate special candies to clear the jelly.
- This was once thought to be the last timed level of Candy Crush Saga before level 618, a gap of 156 levels.
- This level is the second-to-last level to take its dreamworld level typing following the removal of timed levels.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.