The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
Level 463 is the eighth level in Sugary Shire and the 193rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- On mobile versions, striped candies effects stack Two striped candies facing the same direction pointed at each other, when activated, will take off two layers of frosting.), so the mystery candies and frosting are much, much easier to clear.
- The mystery candies may help or hinder your progress.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 38,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Match and explode as many mystery candies as you can. Optimally, you should sustain cascades through special candies and mystery candies, and it is reasonably doable with 5 colours.
- With only 12 moves, look for the biggest combinations you can. Combos (especially striped+wrapped and wrapped+wrapped) and colour bombs are especially helpful. Jelly fish can also help in targeting jelly under blockers.
- Anyways, mystery candies can contain harmful items, such as multilayered frosting and chocolate, though they don't pose much of a threat. However, bad outcomes are still unfavorable since they do not generate special candies that can sustain cascades.
- When you are out of mystery candies, match candies and perform combos on the side with more blockade. This allows mystery candies to spawn on that side and do more destruction there.
- In overall, sustaining long cascades are pretty much the only thing that will win you this level, and that heavily relies upon mystery candies and their insides. Your best combination is the wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination; wrapped candy + striped candy combination is also good. However, mixing jelly fish with special candies is not recommended because they are likely to just eat the frosting.
Earning More Stars[edit | edit source]
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 288,000 points for two stars and an additional 588,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- This level is almost entirely dependent on mystery candies, cascades, and luck to earn enough points for two and three stars as there are only 12 moves. Compounding this is the fact that there are many five layered frosting.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices. Cascades, matches, and combos indeed does help, and they can encourage the formation of colour bombs.
- Nowadays, most successful attempts average around 500,000 points. Anyhow, getting 750,000 points is nearly impossible.
- Mystery candies used to spawn after Sugar Crush. An update changed this and mystery candies do not spawn after Sugar Crush online and on mobile, making it asymptotically impossible of earning three stars on this level. Hence, you must earn 750000 points through large cascades involving colour bombs/candy bombs before Sugar Crush. This level is possibly bugged for that. (A guy made it after two years of insistent trials, lucky to have wrapped candies alternating with color bombs for long enough to reach a 835K score, in 11/2017.) The videos online are of previous versions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second level to have 81 double jellies. The first is level 235.
- The boards of this level and 235 also look similar.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.