The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 464 is the ninth level in Sugary Shire and the 106th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 109 icing layers in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of five-layered icing makes it hard to open up the board.
- Candy bombs and mystery candies will spawn once the corner striped candies have been freed.
- You need to collect 5.45 icing layers per move.
- Always keep an eye on the bombs, and make sure they do not blow up.
- Mystery candies will usually give you wrapped candies, but always make them on the board when you can.
- Colour bombs will be very helpful as they rid the board of one colour for a bit, usually allowing many more wrapped candy creations.
- Combining two wrapped candies also counts as collecting two wrapped candies. With that in mind, this should be a priority as mixing two wrapped candies is harder than simply creating a wrapped candy.
- Prior to its removal, this level was once thought to be the last to contain toffee tornadoes, before level 881 was released and contained toffee tornadoes. This absence lasted for 416 levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.