The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 465 is the tenth level in Sugary Shire and the 112th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks can prove annoying, especially since the ingredients can drop only on the sides, where a lot the blockers are placed.
- Three-layered frosting block the ingredients' entrance.
- Destroy the upper frosting to allow the ingredients to actually drop onto the board. If possible, try to remove some layers at the sides first since candies can only spawn from the middle initially.
- Use combinations to get rid of the frosting and liquorice locks. The level should be easier after the first ingredient drops down.
- Concentrate on one side. You can get a second spawned ingredient on a single side which makes clearing the level much easier than attempting to clear liquorice locks on both sides.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.