|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 466 is the eleventh level in Sugary Shire and the 201st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls are very detrimental to this level and can be very annoying. Just do your best to remove them as you clear the jelly.
- These liquorice swirls do not fall naturally. They can only be created through the level preset and the liquorice candy cannons.
- Get rid of the liquorice, especially near the bottom. Try your best to avoid breaking the icing blocking the lower liquorice candy cannons right away. However, you will have to destroy them eventually. Jelly rests under the two lower Icings.
- The most effective combination for this level is Wrapped Candy+Wrapped Candy.
- Try to destroy at least one adjacent liquorice swirl every move in order to prevent more from spawning.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|