| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 37 : 31|
|Target score||: 290,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 466 was the eleventh level in Snoozy Slopes and the 208th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 37 single and 31 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- The liquorice swirls and dispensers make it harder to clear all the jellies.
- The target score is much higher compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- However, it has a 20-move long moon struck.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||20 moves|
- Keep the moon scale balanced throughout the first 20 moves.
- Take advantage of the 20-move moon struck. Do not waste it.
- At 20 moves, this level has the longest moon struck out of all levels in Dreamworld.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.