| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Target score||: 500,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 468 was the thirteenth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 209th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two more candy bombs than there are in the Reality version.
- The target score is much higher than its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is quite unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|8 moves||8 / 1 moves|
- Clear the icing with special candies.
- Clear the two candy bombs at the top by using vertical striped candies. If orange happens to be on the left side of the moon scale, these bombs will take care of themselves during moon struck, and you can pretend that they are not there.
- Release the wrapped candies in marmalade to destroy the four locked candy bombs.
- Since the target score is very high, create a colour bomb + candy bomb combination during the moon struck for huge points.
- This is one of the levels which has the final moon struck lasting longer than the number of moves left.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.