| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 469 was the fourteenth level in Snoozy Slopes and the 119th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can take a while to open up the bottom of the board due to the five-layered icing.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||10 moves|
- Use a vertical striped candy to clear the chocolate. Striped candy + wrapped candy combination will be better.
- Regular matches or special candies will help in clearing the icing. Special candy combinations will be better.
- Use the coconut wheels wisely.
- This level, along with levels 230, 470, 490, 493, and 546, has a longer moon struck duration than the number of moves required to completely fill up the moon scale.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.