|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 471 is the first level in Waffle Workshop and the 114th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is a hard episode opener. You need to bring down 4 ingredients in 25 moves, with blockers under their column.
- The main reason this level is hard is the four 15-move bombs that are located under blockers.
- The ingredients only spawn one at a time.
- Make as many combinations as you can, paying close attention to the bombs. Remove them as soon as you can, as they are the main problem.
- Focus on making wrapped candies, which may be of most help in this level, but anything is extremely helpful.
- If playing on a mobile device, exit and replay until you get lots of cascades. Be sure not to make a move before exiting.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|