|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 474 is the fourth level in Waffle Workshop and the 115th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawners can quickly cover the bottom if not taken care of.
- The chocolate in the middle of the two-layered icing can also be detrimental if not removed as soon as you can.
- The bombs are the main annoyance in this level, and once they are released, their short timers can prove a huge danger.
- Quickly chip away at the sides of the icing to allow the ingredients to continue falling.
- Candy bombs will most likely begin falling out of the candy cannon at some point, so keep an eye on their timers.
- Use combinations to bring down the ingredients, and this level should not prove too difficult.
- It is suggested to start from the bottom. This ensures that the bombs will not pop out too early.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.