|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 475 is the fifth level in Waffle Workshop and the 205th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The corner jellies and the jellies around the chocolate spawner are especially challenging to clear.
- The board in general is quite awkward and can prove annoying.
- If the bottom runs out of possible moves, chocolate can eat up the bottom and make the level almost impossible.
- However, five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Start by clearing the jellies at the bottom half as they may trigger cascades at the top half. Furthermore, the chocolate spawner will make it more difficult to clear the jellies at the bottom half.
- Make as many combinations as you can. Clear the jelly in the corners and near the chocolate spawner as soon as you are given the chance.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points for two stars and an additional 170,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The chocolate spawner will spawn chocolate which reduces available board space at the bottom half.
- The jellies at the corners require two hits to clear, possibly reducing the number of moves left for sugar crush.
- The sugar crush is not too useful in increasing the points earned since a good number of moves have to be spent to clear the jellies.
- Start by clearing the jelly at the bottom of the board where the chocolate spawner is located. Once all the jellies on the bottom are cleared, concentrate on clearing the upper jellies. However, do spend some moves on the bottom so that cascades and special candies on the top can happen more often.
- With no candy bombs, the only way to score a huge amount of points is to create a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.