The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
Level 476 is the sixth level in Waffle Workshop and the 139th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 65 waffle layers in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- This level is somewhat hard because 65 waffles have to be collected in 20 moves. This means an average of 3.25 waffle layers have to be collected every move. The player can fail the level easily if there are no colour bomb + striped candy combinations which can collect most of the orders that you need.
- Waffles reduce the playing space, but you need 65 layers.
- Also, 10-move candy bombs may disrupt your plans in creating the aforementioned combination.
- The orders are worth 6,500 points. Hence, an additional 13,500 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Like most candy order levels requiring tons of striped candies, mixing colour bombs with a striped candy is the best option. However one is usually not enough to help you pass the level. At least 2 of these combinations are needed to complete the orders.
- Try to dispose the waffles whenever possible, to increase the space.
Earning More Stars[edit | edit source]
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The presence of four colours will cause fewer moves to be spent to create special candies. However, it is not too useful due to waffles being dispensed.
- The order gives 6,500 points. Hence, an additional 93,500 points for two stars and an additional 113,500 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The layout of the board makes it hard to create colour bombs, making it difficult to create a colour bomb + candy bomb combination.
- The waffles will occupy the centre of the board at a rapid rate, reducing the available board space to create colour bombs.
- Even if colour bombs are successfully created, most of them have to be matched with striped candies to meet the order, further reducing the opportunities for colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- 25 moves may not sufficient to create enough colour bombs for the purpose of boosting the score. Moreover, they are not too useful to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
Possible Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Immediately find opportunities to create colour bombs. If a striped candy appears beside a colour bomb, match it with the colour bomb. This can buy you some moves so that you can create a colour bomb + candy bomb combination.
- Immediately find opportunities to drop some candy bombs so that you can match the colour bomb with the colour of the candy bomb. This is provided if you have a decent number of moves left, have very few striped candies left to collect and that you can create striped candies within a move or two.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The board layout and the presence of bombs make this level resemble the past version of Level 147, but this is considerably easier, and it has much fewer blockers.
- This level also looks like level 69.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 65 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 6,500 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.