|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 477 is the seventh level in Waffle Workshop and the 206th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies at the bottom can be hard to clear as the board is separated, meaning only vertical matches can be made.
- The liquorice swirls and its dispenser make the jellies hard to clear unless one is broken, which stops the spawning of liquorice temporarily.
- The player also only has 30 moves to remove all jellies, which is not a lot of moves.
- Thankfully, the player is provided with two cake bombs to assist you in clearing liquorice swirls and/or jellies.
- Clear one cake bomb as quick as possible to clear the liquorice swirls at the bottom of the board. If you remove at least one swirl with the match which clears the cake bomb, liquorice will not spawn down the middle. Otherwise, it is very likely that liquorice will spawn.
- Concentrate on clearing the middle jellies first as the liquorice can make them hard to get to.
- Try and clear as much jelly as possible before destroying the second cake bomb, but leave enough moves to finish any remaining jelly.
- Make special candies (vertical striped candy and striped + colour bomb) to clear jellies, especially the corners which can be hard to get to.
- This level has an icon bug. If your mouse covers the level, the preview of the level would not be a jelly level, but an ingredients level. The ingredients level depicted is one that is not seen anywhere in the game, meaning that level 477 was probably planned to be an ingredients level, but was changed to jelly level before the episode's release.
- This is the most probable reason because the creators did not update the icon for a long time.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|