| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 478 was the eighth level in Extraordinary Estate and the 214th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 56 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the jelly squares on bottom left and right side of the board are hard to clear since they are separated from the main board.
- Moon struck is useful here as this is a six candy colour board. Both sides of the moon scale will be removed. If a colour is present in a liquorice lock when moon struck is about to occur, it will be destroyed, and a layer of jelly will be cleared automatically.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the two-layered frosting squares and the marmalade on wrapped candies so that the wrapped candies slide down.
- Clear the cake bomb during moon struck for a safe explosion. Moon struck will also help you take out more of the isolated jelly squares on the bottom.
- Make striped candies and use them in the last two rows to destroy the liquorice locks. Striped candy + wrapped candy combination will clear the liquorice locks in one move.
- Keep the moon scale balanced, and take advantage of the moon struck when it occurs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points