| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 479 was the ninth level in Extraordinary Estate and the 123rd candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 101 blue candies in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has five colours, unlike its counterpart in Reality, which has only four. This alone makes this level much harder.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale from spawning as the board has five colours. If blue colour appears on the left side of the moon scale, 8 additional blue candies have to be collected in addition to the 3 candies the player has to collect three moves after the moon struck.
- The moon scale is stable, but can be unstable in some cases.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||2 moves|
- Since there are now five colours instead of four, focus on making special candies. Even with five colours, they are not hard to create due to awkward board layout.
- Keep the moon scale balanced. Using the given colour bomb prematurely may tip the moon scale, immediately resulting in a game over.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.