|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 483 is the thirteenth level in Waffle Workshop and the 209th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is quite difficult because you have only 35 moves to cut through numerous locked bombs and jellies, and with chocolate spawners and bomb dispensers, it becomes even harder.
- The player also has 20 moves to defuse all locked bombs.
- Once the candy bombs are removed, the jelly will be easy to clear.
- All of the jellies are situated on the squares where the candy bombs are, so you can definitely focus on removing the bombs as fast as you can.
- This level is all about efficiency and beating the timer of the bombs.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combination is the quickest way to finish, but it is quite difficult to form such combinations early on with a lot of blockers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|