| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 484 was the fourteenth level in Extraordinary Estate and the 123rd ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate can easily take over the board if left unchecked.
- Chocolate spawners at the bottom also double as the stuck zones.
- The moon scale is somewhat unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|35 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the two-layered icing and chocolate.
- Do not let the five cherries slide on the top of a chocolate spawner.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
- This is the ingredients level that requires the greatest number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at 35 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.