| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 485 was the fifteenth and last level in Extraordinary Estate and the 217th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All double jellies are covered with chocolate in 3 separate board layout parts.
- Six colours complicates the creation of special candies.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
- Moon struck removes two colours but can be nullified if the chocolate is not cleared before then.
- Thankfully, the player is given 6 jelly fish and a colour bomb in marmalade in order to remove chocolate easily and even jellies behind them.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||3 moves|
- Remove the chocolate with a striped candy.
- Make striped candies to clear the chocolate and the isolated jellies.
- Use the jelly fish to remove the chocolate and jellies at the isolated boards.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.