The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 58|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 486 is the first level in Meringue Moor and the 211th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 58 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is hard because chocolate can block either or both top corners, which can prevent candies from appearing. This may end up with "no possible switches" or a player wasting moves to remove these chocolate. Also many shuffles can happen like in the video below.
- Thankfully, there are only four colours on the board, which eases the creation of special candies, although it might hard to make them at the beginning due to the rather small space.
- The player is provided with a cake bomb, which when (s)he manages to destroy, should remove most of the jellies.
- Focus on the corners and destroy the cake bomb as soon as you are able as it can get rid of some jellies.
- Colour bombs are your ticket to success; and since there are only four colours, you should be able to create at least one.
- This level starts a pattern where every even-numbered level is a jelly level. The pattern stops at level 498.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.