| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 56,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 486 was the first level in Sprinkle Springs and the 218th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 56 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are lots of differences between this level and its Reality counterpart that make the level easier:
- The moon scale is unstable. However, it only takes three moves to completely fill up the moon scale.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|3 moves||2 moves|
- Create special candies during moon struck.
- Other than that, destroy the blockers safely so that Odus does not fall.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 494, 505, 506, 507, 508, 510, 555, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.