| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 491 was the sixth level in Sprinkle Springs and the 125th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Extra candy bombs are added to the board.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are candy bomb dispensers at the 1st and 9th column.
- The move count has decreased drastically.
- The moon scale is quite unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||7 / 4 moves|
- Clear the candy bombs. But do not waste your moves in clearing them.
- Take advantage of the two moon strucks.
- Special candies are useful in clearing the icing. But, regular moves will not accomplish in clearing the icing since you only have 25 moves.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
- This is one of the few levels which has the final moon struck lasting longer than the number of moves left (the last moon struck lasts seven moves but starts when the player has four moves left).