Level 491 was the sixth level in Sprinkle Springs and the 125th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Extra candy bombs are added to the board.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are candy bomb dispensers at the 1st and 9th column.
- The move count has decreased drastically.
- The moon scale is quite unstable.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 130,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
||Moon Struck moves
||7 / 4 moves
- Clear the candy bombs. But do not waste your moves in clearing them.
- Take advantage of the two moon strucks.
- Special candies are useful in clearing the icing. But, regular moves will not accomplish in clearing the icing since you only have 25 moves.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
- This is one of the few levels which has the final moon struck lasting longer than the number of moves left (the last moon struck lasts seven moves but starts when the player has four moves left).
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)