The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 80|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 492 is the seventh level in Meringue Moor and the 214th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Simply getting to the mass of jellies in the middle is very difficult, as there are tons of five-layered frosting on and around the jellies.
- The liquorice locks require special candies to be broken until the five-layered frosting is removed.
- The chocolate will creep up the sides and will most likely mess you up as the player starts to get near the last of your jelly.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies, especially at the beginning.
- Due to this, the chocolate will be able to escape the sides and flood the main board.
- The player is given jelly fish to help him/her get the hard-to-reach jellies, but they are easily accidentally activated at the beginning.
- Use as many combinations as possible to break off those layers of frosting as most of the jelly is under it.
- Take advantage of the given jelly fish; try to save them for hard-to-reach jellies.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations are ideal, and so are wrapped candy + wrapped candy, as the latter covers wide area and explodes twice.
- This is the second level where there is an impossible match glitch. The first one is level 448. See this page for more.
- This is the first jelly level where there is an impossible match glitch. See this page for more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.