The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 494 is the ninth level in Meringue Moor and the 215th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bombs can be tricky to dispose of but should not be a problem, especially when the chocolate(s) might eat the bombs.
- The chocolate can easily ruin your game if not dealt with early and quickly, especially when it is placed between liquorice locks.
- The waffles block most of your progress at the bottom. They are a new blocker that is similar to icing except it can be moved and can't be damaged by adjacent candies being destroyed by a colour bomb.
- The corner jellies might be hard to destroy.
- However, none of those aforementioned blockers spawn, meaning once the player deals with those blockers, the rest should be easy, especially when the player only has 5 colours to start with.
- Quickly destroy all of the chocolates and try to get rid of some bombs at the same time.
- Use combinations to break the waffles and jellies, the best one being wrapped candy + wrapped candy, and after that, simply clear the rest of the jelly, which may be difficult due to the very slight hourglass shape of the board.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.