| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 495 was the tenth level in Sprinkle Springs and the 126th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are fewer moves compared to the counterpart in Reality.
- 15 moves to bring down six ingredients is not an easy task with an unstable moon scale.
- Moon struck occurs in the last five moves to make matters easier.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the icing to bring down the ingredients and open the board.
- Watch out for the moon scale as it is unstable.
- Clear the candy bombs and liquorice swirls to make coconut wheels useful.
- Since moon struck only lasts for the last five moves, you cannot rely entirely on moon struck to help bring the ingredients down.
- Create special candies to bring down the ingredients.