|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 495 is the tenth level in Meringue Moor and the 120th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of icing is the most difficult part, reducing the play field, and making it hard to bring down the ingredients.
- The candy bombs can be distracting, as they are located on the right side of the board, but have quite a high timer (12 moves), so should not be too hard to get rid of.
- However, the player is provided with tons of coconut wheels near each other, which the player can combine to create entire row / column of striped candies.
- The coconut wheels on the left side often roll over liquorice swirls, rendering them useless.
- Use brute force to make your way through the icing. Use the coconut wheels to destroy most of the layers. Ideally you should be able to mix two of them together and it should not even be that hard
- Simply make a match next to the coconut wheel in the right side. Then, release the first coconut wheel downwards. Then, combine the two coconut wheels as it destroy all the liquorice on the left side. Then, combine the two coconut wheels on the left side.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.