|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 496 is the eleventh level in Meringue Moor and the 216th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares in 14 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two-layered icing and liquorice locks at the top of the board can waste quite a bit of moves.
- The awkward shape of the bottom of the board can make the corners hard to clear.
- However, as there are only four colours, it should be easy to create special candies.
- Clear the icing and liquorice locks and make a path to the bottom as soon as you can.
- Use special candy combinations to clear the rest of the jelly.
- A striped candy + wrapped candy combination at the bottom middle of an area is an effective one.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- The board shape is the same as that of Level 153.
- This is the only level that had waffles during the testing period in April 2018 but wasn't redesigned to feature waffles on 11th May 2018, unlike the other levels (476, 480, 494, 501, 505 and 519).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.