|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 498 is the thirteenth level in Meringue Moor and the 121st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 34 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Compared to most other levels in the episode, this level is much easier. The liquorice locks and chocolate may prove annoying but can be easily removed.
- Also, there are only five colours in this level, making it easier to create special candies.
- Each ingredient appears when there are 26, 18, 10, and 2 moves left regardless of whether the preceding ingredient is dropped.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are extremely helpful here.
- Clear the bottom of chocolate as quickly as you can and prevent it from spreading.
- Clearing the liquorice locks is a key if you want to get the ingredients down as soon as possible.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|