The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 501 is the first level in Ice Cream Caves and the 218th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some jellies in the corner and the edges can be hard to reach and waffles get in the way, but with four colours they are not too hard to remove, and the waffles do not respawn.
- The aforementioned four colours also help to create special candies.
- It can be hard to remove all the jellies in only 30 moves.
- Try to destroy the waffles at the bottom of the board; the top ones should be destroyed by themselves.
- Create special candies, and combine them if it is possible.
- The placement of the jelly somewhat resembles a Christmas tree. This could be because this level, along with the rest of Ice Cream Caves, was released on December 19, six days before Christmas.
- This is the first Reality level released after the release of Dreamworld.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.