|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 502 is the second level in Ice Cream Caves and the 123rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The locked candy bombs are your primary concern, but it is possible to pass the level before their timers run out anyways.
- The three-layered frostings can be annoying, but only some of it has to really be removed to bring down the ingredients.
- However, the player is given two coconut wheels to partially remove the first two difficulties.
- It is possible to fail even if the player brings both two cherries and two hazelnuts, as they are worth 40,000 points and the score requirement is 150,000 points; however, the candy bombs give the player a lot of points.
- First, simply chip away at the three-layered frostings and free the coconut wheels from the marmalade.
- Use the coconut wheels as soon as possible, and make sure the ingredients are not anywhere in its path and the ingredient(s) are on the same column with the effect of the coconut wheel, so you gain the maximum effect from it.
- Create colour bombs if possible, and use it to remove candy bombs from the board for loads of points.
- It is possible to complete this level before the bombs go off.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|