|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 503 is the third level in Ice Cream Caves and the 124th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The hardest part is clearing the icing blocking the path to allow the ingredients to fall down. Also, it is harder to deal with the icing after you use your striped candy.
- The candy bombs will also pour out when given the chance, but they should not pose too much of a problem on this level.
- There are "stuck" zones on the sides of the vertical shaft, which the ingredient can fall into.
- Thankfully, the player is given a striped candy at the bottom of the board to instantly bring down the first ingredient, and the presence of five colours should make the creation of special candies easier and thus, bringing down the last ingredient due to special combinations.
- Your priority is freeing the striped candy from the marmalade. Do this by making matches to break the icing and then next to the marmalade.
- After this, use the striped candy to destroy the whole column of icings, bringing the first ingredient to the bottom will be more likely.
- The second ingredient can be a bit more difficult, as you have no striped candy to use now. If you are lucky, matches will be available to you that will simply let you bring it down.
- If not, create special candies to help you, but be wary of the candy bombs' timers.
- If the marmalade is removed and the striped candy activated, the 11-move bomb can drop.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|