Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
Level 508 is the eighth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 223rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Cake bombs at the corners of the board can make this hard level a bit difficult. However, they are not too hard to clear with four colours.
- The liquorice swirls are not a problem and do not fall throughout the level; the ones at the beginning are the only ones.
- There are jellies under the multi-layered frosting.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to destroy the liquorice swirls first.
- Next, make matches to destroy the center cake bomb. It will remove a layer of frosting.
- The frosting will be easier to clear after that.
- Afterwards, try to create special candy combinations to destroy the slices of the cake bomb. The best combinations are wrapped candy + wrapped candy (or striped candy, if there are few slices left) and colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- The final eight jellies will be very easy to clear if there are around ten moves or more.
- 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points