| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 509 was the ninth level in Gelato Grotto and the 132nd ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two fewer ingredients required compared to its Reality counterpart (4 compared to 6).
- The exits are in an isolated row on the bottom, separated from the main board.
- This isolated row also contains chocolate spawners, which can make it more difficult to bring down ingredients if the row gets overrun by chocolate.
- A relatively open board and a long moon struck makes it easy to create special candies and cascades.
- The moon scale is moderately stable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Make a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to clear the chocolate.
- Bring down an ingredient as fast as you can so that space you will bring down does not engulfed by the chocolate.