Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
Level 510 is the tenth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 133rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- There are a lot of five-layered frosting that separate the ingredients from the bottom.
- The board has an awkward shape, so it can be hard to make matches to bring ingredients down. Special candies are generally required, but there is only 35 moves for four ingredients.
- Ingredients can spawn over the "stuck" zone (the middle column), and if that happens, it can be difficult in moving them across to an exit column.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies and combinations, even with such a weird board.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to destroy the frosting first.
- Try not to work on the middle column, so the candy cannon will not spawn ingredients from there.
- If the ingredients are stuck in the middle, do your best in finding the match that moves the ingredient.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.