|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 511 is the eleventh level in Ice Cream Caves and the 115th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The majority of the board is covered in liquorice locks, not leaving that much space elsewhere, to make the necessary orders.
- Five colour bombs may be hard to make with 16 moves, but with only five colours, it should not be too difficult, especially as each colour bomb usage essentially removes one colour from the board.
- The mystery candies present on the board can also produce colour bombs.
- Quickly destroy those liquorice locks first.
- Afterwards, try to seek the match that yields colour bomb(s), and when the player gets it, detonate it strategically to allow the creation of more colour bombs.
- Do not forget to take advantage of mystery candies and that one colour bomb on the bottom of the board; the former may yield either colour bombs or lucky candies.
- In the walkthrough on the left, the hint for the first move is actually a glitch. The move would require the player to move a candy inside a liquorice lock.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.