|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 513 is the thirteenth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 223rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 19 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some jellies are isolated from the main board, forcing you to use the given jelly fish.
- The jelly fish is protected by liquorice locks, making it more difficult to be freed, and there are possibilities that will be accidentally activated.
- Fortunately, there are only five colours which makes it easy to create special candies and make cascades. However, the shape of the board does not help the situation especially in the bottom.
- The task isn't that challenging. However, only 12 moves are given. Hence, you are forced to make a lot of appropriate matches to clear all the jellies.
- Try not to use the jelly fish until there are only the isolated jelly squares left at the bottom of the board.
- If you accidentally used all jelly fish, try to combine special candies; striped candy + wrapped candy or colour bomb combinations should work well.
- Alternatively, a horizontal striped candy can be made on the last row at the bottom, breaking one layer of jellies if fish are all used up.
- Mixing jelly fish with a special candy will almost clear all the jellies in the bottom, if the fish go there.
- Also, mixing a colour bomb with a striped candy will probably hit the jellies in the bottom corners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.