|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 515 is the fifteenth and last level in Ice Cream Caves and the 224th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level features the notorious candy bomb behind Liquorice lock combination - deadly in many levels. However, with five colours, it is easier to stamp out than in other levels, such as the past versions of level 440 and level 2037. Plus, there are not nearly as many of them in this level.
- It can be difficult to reach the corner jellies, especially with only 30 moves. A lot of them can be eliminated, however, with a colour bomb and striped candy combination.
- Compared to other jelly finales, this level is not difficult, but it may still take a few tries due to the locked candy bombs. Also, there are strong mixed views over how hard this level is - the easiest level of the episode for some, hardest for others.
- The top liquorice locks are recommended to free up on the first few moves because it would cause an empty square. Thus, this makes it hard to free up, unless it is by a special candy.
- The best strategy is to mix a colour bomb with a striped candy because this can clear the jellies that are hard to reach as well as release/destroy the locked bombs.
- This is the last Reality level that was released in 2013.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.