The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 6|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 52 is the second level in Minty Meadow and the 29th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear liquorice locks but the moves given are adequate to pass this level.
- The jellies can be hard to reach at the bottom layer, but bear in mind that one horizontal striped candy can wipe them all out.
- Focus on clearing the chocolate and liquorice locks. It is recommended to produce striped candies as they help you clear the liquorice locks. Position some horizontal striped candies at the very bottom to free all the liquorice locks. This also makes it easy to pass the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies, but not that much.
- The jellies are worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 54,000 points for two stars, an additional 74,000 points for three stars, and an additional 154,000 points for sugar stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The chocolates may spread and reduce available board space; after these are cleared, the liquorice locks may also be hard to clear.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- This is the first level to contain three different blockers.
- The second version of this level featured an unofficial appearance of locked chocolate until it was reverted to the first version.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.