The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 38|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 520 is the fifth level in Sour Salon and the 227th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 38 double jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to remove the cakes. Even when the cake bombs are removed, liquorice swirls can always swarm down from the side cannons, making it difficult to clear the jellies in these areas.
- There are only 26 moves to finish it, with a lot of frosting, liquorice swirls, and inconveniently placed empty tiles blocking the path.
- Break the cakes. Wrapped candy + striped candy combinations are highly recommended to get rid of all the slices.
- While difficult, try to hit the liquorice swirls while removing a cake at the same time. This may temporarily stop the liquorice swirls from spawning and allow jellies to be cleared easier on the sides.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.