|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 521 is the sixth level in Sour Salon and the 130th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like levels 265 and 275, removing the candies below bomb dispensers will allow a stream of five-move candy bombs to spawn. Then the dispensers will probably spawn candy bombs continuously.
- You will have to bring down 1 ingredient every 5 moves.
- You are forced to make very appropriate moves, due to the limited number of moves given to you.
- Concentrate on bringing down the ingredients by normal 3-in-a-row switches, vertically striped candies or wrapped candies.
- Try not to create horizontally striped candies. Do not activate colour bombs until the last ingredient or you need to defuse a candy bomb.
- Try not to allow the candies below the candy bomb dispensers and their adjacent spaces to have the same color.
- Do NOT use the horizontal striped candy.
- You should use the colour bomb and its combinations ONLY IF there are enough candies in that column to bring all the ingredients down.
- This level's board resembles level 265.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|