Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
Level 524 is the ninth level in Sour Salon and the 227th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 37 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- All of the jellies are situated in the corners, isolated from the main board with empty tiles between them.
- Even with the help of jelly fish, it is not practical enough to remove all the jellies.
- Large combinations will be needed to get rid of the jellies, especially those liquorice locks in place.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Make as many colour bomb + striped candy combinations as you can to clear the jellies. There are a lot of jellies in isolated areas, so striped candy works best.
- Jelly fish will help a lot if combined with special candies, especially wrapped ones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The structure of the board looks like level 640 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is the first level with the numbers 5,2,4 that is not a candy order level.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.