| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 2|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 525 was the tenth level in Sweet Beat and the 138th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the ingredients and candy bombs do not slide down into another column for the beginning board. Because all columns spawn candies at the top.
- There are additional four-layered icing on the board, which can be helpful for ingredients to slide below.
- Moon struck comes fast (within 5 moves), and it also lasts 5 moves every time.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the icing.
- Use vertical striped candies to bring down the ingredient quickly.
- Remove the candy bombs quickly before the first moon struck ends.
- Take advantage of the 3 moon strucks.