Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
Level 526 is the eleventh level in Sour Salon and the 229th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies next to the chocolate fountain are hard to reach.
- The top row of liquorice locks are hard to clear and can drastically reduce the flow of candies.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Your first priority is on the locks at upper row and near the chocolate fountain. Others are simple.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This is the first level that never used to have toffee swirls when they were first being tested but now has toffee swirls as of the 9 May 2018 update. Other levels like this are levels 533, 540, 548, 558 and 560.
- 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points