The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 53 is the third level in Minty Meadow and the 30th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It could be hard to break the liquorice locks.
- The chocolate will easily engulf the jellies, so try to remove it as soon as possible.
- Five colours may make it easier to reach the jellies.
- Focus on breaking the liquorice locks so you can get to the chocolates and jellies.
- Vertical striped candies are exquisite when it can help you to clear jellies and free liquorice locks.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 8,000 points. Hence, an additional 52,000 points for two stars and an additional 92,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The amount and position of the jellies make it almost impossible to sustain huge point cascades.
- It is inevitable that the chocolates will spread to the jellies due to the difficulty of clearing the liquorice locks during the first few moves. Hence, it will cause even more moves to clear the chocolates and jellies.
- Once the liquorice locks are cleared, the chocolates will spread to the main board, making it even harder to clear the chocolates and jellies.
- The board is open. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside sugar crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible. This is only applicable on the web version because the jelly fish are not nerfed. On the web version, special candies especially colour bombs are a must for clearing the jellies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.